Monday, August 22, 2011

Surgery Complete

After months of going through pain and stress dealing with my right arm... I finally have some sort of resolution. This morning I went in for surgery on my ulnar nerve in my elbow. Obviously things went well or else I may still be under the knife. Haha. Unfortunately this surgery is more of a prevention of injuring the ulnar nerve worse than it already is... however some of the feeling in my pinky and ring finger have come back. On another bright note, the recovery process should be pretty quick. I recently, as in this past Saturday, I checked in from leave.  It was not much of a vacation, all I did was watch a friends house/dogs. Now I am back on leave due to my injury for a few weeks. On my time off, of course, I am going to do some rest and recovery, but I am also going to catch up on some drawing and down time alone.

As for the drawing I promised yesterday... it is coming, at least previews of it. Hopefully this will take place tomorrow, but no later than Friday. Hope everyone had just as good of a Monday as I did ; ).

No comments: