Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Little Bit About Myself

Its been a minute since I have posted a drawing on my blog, trust me though. I am still drawing, however I will not be putting another drawing today. I would like to take the time to tell all of you who visit a little bit about myself.


I am 24 years old and I reside in the wonderful town of Jacksonville, North Carolina. I was born July 4, 1986 in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Depsite being born and living in North Carolina now I spent most of my childhood growing up in Illinois. I am a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. I have served in the Marines for roughly 3 1/2 years, to include a 11 month deployment to Iraq in 2009. To the left, I have included several recent pictures of myself recieving a Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal from the Battery Commanding Officer and my Battery 1st Sgt. If you have questions, please, don't hesitate to ask. OOOORAH, Semper Fi!

No comments: