Friday, April 22, 2011

Teaching Myself to Draw: The Head


As promised... the HEAD!       I became extremely motivated and immediately began working on the following section which was the anatomy as well as the the general layout that may help in order to improve abilities drawing portraits. If you reference this post, which was two blogs ago, you can see while I was jumping around I touched on this section I am discussing now as well as the section on the eye before I decided where to start. 


This section was far more complicated than the eye and rightfully so. However I do not understand why this section was placed second in this drawing book vice after teaching every facial feature and I hope at some point it will all come full circle. More to come... once again, feel free to comment.  

No comments: