Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Eye - Section Complete



After getting started in the drawing book, I locked on the section regarding drawing the eye. I have found it very helpful breaking down parts of the body one by one and teaching myself the general structure of that body part. At first I did not think this would work for me but as I worked through the steps, the final product began to show more and more. The picture on the left is the final step of the section on the eye. Following the completion of each section I am going to focus a piece on that body part, trying to piece everything I learned into a completed piece. 


 I will continue to reiterate that comments, critiques, bitches, moans, and complaints are welcome. No one will go ignored! I now will be shifting my focus to the general layout of the head. Stay tuned for drawing results of the structure and layout of the head.  
Above: Picture I drew, so that I was able to see improvements if any.

No comments: