Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Back To Tattoos

After looking at the tattoos I have, a lot of ideas came across my head on what I want to get done in the future.  I got big plans for tattoos in the near future.  I am working on one drawing that I hope to have done soon so that I can get it tattooed on my left ribs and stomache and I also want to add on to the lettering that goes across my chest.  The chest addition I am not even going to try and explain, the tattoo artist is running with what I mentioned to him.  He said he is gonna draw it on me and then tattoo so once I decide to go get it done I will post pictures.  I am hoping to have these two tattoos done by my birthday.  So I have approximately a month to prepare for them. 

It seems like every year around this time I get in a tattoo frenzy, and I get a lot of ideas.  The drawings that result from those ideas are on my body now.  I am not really sure when I will stop, I definitely am not trying to be tattooed EVERYWHERE.  Today is my last day off before I go back to work. YUCK!  Gotta head to formation, so I am out.

No comments: