Thursday, September 22, 2011

Packers/Panthers

So I attended the Carolina Panthers/Green Bay Packers game last Sunday. I had an amazing time, however just when everything about the trip seems to be going perfectly, and more conviced we would have planned a perfectly executed trip. Absolutely flawless. Say it ain't so... It was so. Until a misguided car added an hour and a half on to the drive home. Yes you heard that right, my A-Driver either did not want to go back to Camp Lejeune or he had too much to drink throughout the day. Probably a little of both. Regardless it was a good time and I may share a story or two about the trip if I have anyone that would like to hear some. Check out this video below... "It's uh-me Mario." Yeah I am the random Mario... we had a great time.


No comments: