Friday, May 27, 2011

And The Beat Keeps Running...

So... I'm inspired. I have been extremely happy with the results of my drawings and I only expect for them to get better. The two drawings that I have posted, I drew over the past 2-3 days. I was wondering where the drawing book was going by drawing every facial feature by itselt, but now the book has encooperated all of them into a portrait. By drawing and viewing the objects the way the drawing book has advised has really helped my art vision to encompass the important aspects of each drawing I do.


However, I can say that no matter how a drawing turns out in the end, it is a rollercoaster drawing the picture along the way; nothing is ever smooth or easy, along the way it sometimes is frustrating (you would like to kick the person running the ride in the face and stop completely!), and ultimately as good as everyone else thinks it is, I am always double guessing it. Please leave critiques on anything you think I can improve myself on. Thanks, come again!

No comments: