Saturday, May 29, 2010

No More Cast... Atleast For Now

Back in December I managed to break a bone in my hand after punching a door while I was in a drunken' rage.  I ended up in a cast for about six weeks before it was removed.   The six weeks went by fairly quickly, however, anyone who has ever had a cast one before knows how inconvenient the thing is.  
...

About four weeks ago, during morning PT I managed to re break my hand in the exact same spot leading to yet another cast.  Having the cast on once was bad enough, but this second time straight up sucked!  I had the cast on for four weeks and on Wednesday I had it taken off.  I will need to do two months of physical therapy and then most likely surgery to put two plates where the bones broke, which will help prevent any future breaks. 

I am off work until Wednesday and it is beautiful outside, I think it may just be a beach day!

No comments: